Ya nevah quite know with ol’ eatonpcat … :whistle: :eek: :rofl: :lol: Brings to mind a certain quote from “Boogie Nights” spoken by “Floyd...
You might consider some mechanical ways to remove bark at pre-marked bucking lengths- Here’s one that could attach to a battery powered angle...
Could just find a firm chunk of ground, dig a hole and fill it back in for grins and giggles, right? :whistle: :rofl: :lol: :salute:
Once we get lightsabers, concern for crudded up bark will be a thing of the past… :picard: :rofl: :lol:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :salute: Love the “here it is” answer! :thumbs::rofl: :lol::handshake:
Time to change machines again… like undergarments, eh Gas? :D :salute: :yes:
That. Is. Bad. Azz. I bet a dollah someone asks if you work for the cemetery or township, or says they never thought you looked like the guy in...
Backwoods Savage could still keep that house at 80° with that monstrosity in place….:eek: :dennis: :rofl: :lol: :wacky:
Maybe I view my past thru the sad lens of trying to grab all of the memories I can of my dad, but I remember enjoying time in the woods and at the...
Agreed… less chance of a tidal wave when you human torpedo into the side of it… :wacky: :drunk: :rofl: :lol:
Prayers from Wiffle Canadian border VT! I know what you mean about surviving, which is not living!!!
Good stuff Horkn :salute: Yep- you’ll find as I did with the ms170- it just works! Sure you won’t win any races compared to the bigger...
You have a few hours to fix that, Cash.... :whistle: :rofl: :lol: :handshake:
I’ve said the same thing numerous times here... when my dad was alive and my folks still lived in VA, that’s all they burned and that house stayed...
You do realize jrider sells whatever he obtains and splits, yah?
[ATTACH]
Awesome! Thanks Scotty Overkill :salute: :handshake:
:whistle: Hey TurboDiesel, where’s that Cookie Monster.gif you like……………?
Elmy stuff.
Indeed, happy birthday Midwinter :thumbs: