At this time of year it’s a a roll of the dice whether or not you get too close to a Yellow Jacket nest. My wife got stung last week from a nest...
Sounds like the best Xmas ever. I’d add a log skidding winch to my attachment list.
Omg, someone’s grandma was doing her best to knit your FHC sweater vest and you were bullying her.
You can’t go wrong with a 261. Looking good with the outer dog too.
Is there a record for longest/oldest thread to get the hammer drop?
Revisiting a very beautiful, 114-foot-tall American chestnut tree that grows in Hebron Googles got a pretty sharp eye on this site.
The ferns are swallowing the wood pile. Chipping away is all I can do in the summer. Slow motion wood processing. From cut to stacked it seems...
That’s what soured me on the saw. The 044 was so good that I expected the 441 to be better. Didn’t like the soft spring mounts and I still prefer...
Drenched 2 sets of clothes and dulled 3 saws. This load of white oak was full of dirt. [ATTACH]
What’s your eta for the Tar Heel State?
Have you looked into the germination requirements yet? Can I get some of the nuts from you?
Is there brown liquor in the bag?
A good stihl dealer will have rolls of RS in stock to make chains. The last time I was at mine I saw rolls upon rolls in the mechanics shop....
I’d never buy another stihl chain if they didn’t have Rapid Super.
I’m sold on the stihl light bars. I use a 24 and 36. Yes it’s worth the extra $. If I was getting a 400, I’d put a light bar on it. Light saw...
Getting set for fall weather [ATTACH] can’t wait to sink my big bar :saw: [ATTACH]
Not that I’m aware of. I’d never buy anti kickback. I’ve noticed differences between the two sites.
That’s a fair price. If I was selling it probably start at 2 if it’s running properly.
Cedar Elm is native to Texas hill country
My guess is some kind of elm. Leaf is not pointed enough for Am Elm, or Eastern Hophornbeam.