Hydro, but it only has a 3” cylinder. It can’t do anything with big white oak knots.
Nice work. I finished a White Oak yesterday that was all wavy, twisted and knotty. Maybe one round gave me straight splits and a few rounds I knew...
[ATTACH]
Looks like an ash to me. Leaves and seed pods are not similar to toh’s
Sunday afternoon thundershowers [ATTACH]
If you can grow Red Maple in your location it is a fast grower and excellent shade tree. I like the ‘October Glory’ cultivar for good structure...
In the center of the 2 beech poles is an owl. It’s always a pleasure seeing one in the daylight. [ATTACH]
Lol yeah once I get the orange bar on it, I’ll call it the mexi special, or the blingin 044
New mega dawgs on the 044 [ATTACH]
Someone had to go to extremes to dummy proof the 55.
Started out as necessity and turned into my favorite activity. There is something special about cutting up logs with a sharp powerful chainsaw....
Blood pudding is a hard no. My grandpa occasionally had it on the menu. I’d rather have a lard and onion sammich.
Flowers are red and I’m thinking petioles are red and a 3 point leaf r. e. d.
I see a dogs face in the scrapple patty.
I get it, I do. $ is the only thing holding me back from having 30 saws My best friend has 6 acres covered in investment inventory. haha I keep...
Get a chicken coop and the possums and coons will follow, or toss food scraps in the yard. A bowl of dog food will bring them in. They will come...
Ah yes would you like to see my saw portfolio? Diversity, quality and quantity is the key to having a comfortable retirement income for you and...
Yes, I need one just like that. Large Tall in black, gray, white and khaki green.
More Willow Oak [ATTACH]
It appears he is buying any and all available saws?