Most of the commercial mowers around here are using scag or bobcat. I see some exmark, but most landscape trailers have green or orange mowers.
All the good toys and big rounds. :yes: That gator looks sweet with a big stihl hood ornament.
Do you want me to call her and put in a good word for you? It’s been a while since you got a new saw.
Saturday afternoon in the smokies [ATTACH] Pilot knob on the way home [ATTACH]
Does it have shiny double mega dogs?
I liked the look of the outer dog on yours so much, I picked up one for my 261 today.
Parked next to this massive Japanese Zelkova today and had to get a picture. [ATTACH]
This could be right. The bark looks like hemlock.
Piney growth rings too.
It’s a guess, but the end grain looks like pine to me and where some sap leaked after being cut. I cut a lot of Va Pine and when fresh cut, rounds...
Pine and some poplar
Back in the 90’s next week. Ugh First cool snap in the forecast and I’ll be using up some pto for firewood. Might be October before that happens.
Electric is lighter and easier on the shoulders if you’re going to be cutting much. The Stihl I use will cut longer than I will.
I’ve seen healthy Ash trees cut at ground level grow suckers and I’ve seen dying trees grow root and basal sprouts. As long as the tree has energy...
My guess is Sassafras.
.jpeg
It’s everywhere in the woods, but not as plentiful as all the Oak species.
At first glance it looks like the same saw in both pics, because same parts have been removed from both of them. Upon closer inspection I see the...
Sweet Hickory score! I’m jealous
Good Luck! I have two boys that are 25 and 22 and they are both still alive and still have their license. My daughter is 14, so I got one more to...