Load of Hickory [ATTACH] Load of White Oak [ATTACH]
I hydro split one Poplar Liriodendron tulipifera because I got tired of looking at the log in my yard. It was spongy. The wedge sank into the wood...
Daily t storms I’m not feeling it. [ATTACH]
Former season ticket holder to rockingham and martinsville. NASCAR got drunk on popularity and greedy. They quit rockingham to move out west. The...
We went from drought to tropical rain season. Ffs the ground is too soft for equipment now. 83 but soupy as hell and here comes Fred.
It’s better than pine and poplar. I’d grab it, splits easy. Stack em up
Living on the edge tonight [ATTACH]
[MEDIA]
When they depend on you to keep the roads open you keep Stihls on the truck. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Cleaned up limbs today from the last 2 storms and here comes another. [ATTACH] Getting some hail out of this one. I already see limbs on the...
You won’t have to worry about the Stihl burning up pistons like Husqvarnas we let the customers do the r&d on our new over engineered saws only a...
[ATTACH]
Ffs, yeah that’s way worse than petroleum runoff from streets and parking lots. I was thinking composted chips will be a good money maker when...
We desperately need this to hit [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Why are you switching from wood chips? They will bind nitrogen if tilled in, but only if tilled in. A 2-4” layer on top is great for moisture...
Thanks, yes they are oem dogs.
Double dog days of summer [ATTACH]
Vampire dog says touch my friggin chew toy and I pop your blood bag.
I’ve got a field I normally mow 3x a summer and it’s barely going to need a second cut before winter, unless we get a tropical system dump. Trees...
Perfect saw for the job!