Stay hydrated! It’s going to be a scorcher today in my wood yard.
My dad gets his chains sharpened at a Hardware store and they do chit work sharpening with a grinder. Obviously they don’t care if it cuts good....
If you got an extra $150k you could get the Eastonmade 60c by winter 23/24. I hope you get better production out of the rental today.
Jack is going to shut down the convenience and grocery store business. Nice piles and setup! Makes me want to get after it. When it stops being...
It took a while before they got to my area. Now I’m seeing dead and dying ash everywhere. I recently saw a beauty 120’ tree that is beginning to...
Circumference divided by pi = 31.85 dbh
Brook was forecast to be like [MEDIA]
Got a pic of it? I’ve never seen one big enough to amount to more than a pile of kindling.
That’s a bummer Dennis. I hope conditions improve soon, so the fires are extinguished and you can cut again.
Grandpa’s have the best toys!
Good luck to everyone in Henri’s path. Good for firewood, bad for power and property. Sharpen your saws, get ready, and stay safe!
How I feel when my fav Husqvarna fries another top end [MEDIA]
Wood life [ATTACH]
I think I see a ladder on the backside of one stack. Chuckers on the ground with a stacker on top? Or telehandler with a wood bucket on the forks.
A few ideas for next time? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
If you live near Winston Salem I would let you demo a bigger stihl. Under close supervision of course. Haha Nice load of wood. You can noodle from...
I happen to be right next to a Ginko [ATTACH]
Sittin on a gold mine of rounds and logs. :makeitrain"
WU loads quicker and has better info for my immediate area.
Fred’s making tornadoes in neighboring counties. [ATTACH]