A friend picked up a 150 for $120 last week and he said it will melt through small wood. If you’re looking to spend big on a pro Stihl the 201tc’s...
Welcome! If I lived on the prairie I’d keep any wood I could get. I Got a bunch of family in the Sisseton area. Not a great area for an Arborist...
Howdy and Welcome Patrick from NY! It was around this time last year I found my people. Has anyone asked what kind of saw/s you are using? The...
$300 and the only issue I encountered while using it yesterday is the off switch not working, but that may be user error, or the metal piece needs...
The 034S is an impressive saw. Your gonna love it!
Hell yeah, that’s a tall clean trunk. I’d firewood all of it.
Do you know if American Chestnuts are Monoecious or Dioecious? Is there a male and female tree, or are they self pollinating? I planted a few...
No, never used a 150. I’ve never used a 201 with less than 16” bar. I bet a 12” bar is nuts on a 201
The only homeowner saw I’ve ever run is my dad’s Craftsman. I’ve used a 201 a bunch. My buddy will buy any saw he can get a deal on. The 150 had...
I wasn’t looking. The deal found me. Yes, I’m a big fan of the light mtronic saws. 261cm gets the most use in my fleet. It rides in the back floor...
400! Big saws are nice to have when you need them, but I’ll use 50-60-70 more than anything. I’ll get a 400 or 460 next. Was prepared to get a 288...
It’s crisp and I got a deal. Does what Stihl does best. Digs hard through hard wood!
[ATTACH]
I bought an 034super last night. It’s your turn to expand the Stihl family.
Tis the season for Brad’s BL thread/scores! :yes: And new saws of course.
I split up a red oak log today and I’m still impressed by how easy and clean it splits. I said to myself: self you need to bring home more red and...
I’m pretty sure they have put all their eggs in the hybrid basket, so make sure they don’t have backpack sprayers full of brush killer when you...
I run two rows of 18” splits on my pallets. Used to stack 4-6-8 deep, but evolved to max airflow since I started selling. Some single rows too on...
It’s a bit buzzy compared to my other saws but it cuts good. Probably put an 18” bar on it. [ATTACH]
Fresh off the West German factory floor [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]