Welcome to the club! Some of the center rounds look wet to me. Offer him $50.
Did you happen to check out the Angel Oak while in Charleston? Congrats on 33yrs! I’ve never been to Hilton Head, but I’ve been to Charleston and...
084AV 661, 462 Started off with the 661 and it got dulled on the first log. The big white oak bark scales were holding a bunch of grit. Lots of...
In addition to weed competition, I would also think the sun exposure dries out the soil faster stunting the corn growth. Random memory: my parents...
Sweet saw and set up! I can’t imagine the most perfect saw ever made being ported.
Wow, nice score! I’m loving all the wood score threads happening right now. That’s a nice pile of wood right there. Congrats
Nice score! Decent size Sugar Maple is a rare get for me.
Welcome to FHC! A stihl ms261cm would be a perfect starter saw for those logs. I’d get an orange tractor with at least 50hp that had a cab,...
When you are hand filing a long bar and you finally see that shiny tooth come around the bend. [ATTACH]
Wow that’s a big Hickory! I’ve seen some that big, but they are few and far between
Big block Saturday [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Nice chunks of wood. Is it Pin Oak?
Relaxing ob [MEDIA]
Clickbait for Eric
I don’t recall ever seeing a round pushing out the heartwood. First time I’ve ever had some Little leaf Linden, so maybe it’s something Linden...
More White Oak [ATTACH]
I watch the night time temperature and make my decisions accordingly. I’m in the south so there’s no rush to do any of it. It will be October...
It might be cherry.
This cold front wrecked my plan [ATTACH]
I’m wondering which direction they hoped to go with it? Maybe to the left. Watched a couple of buckin b ray videos good to go.