I’ve been told the neighbors think I’m a murderer. That I must have a lot of issues to work out. Obviously I’m not getting laid Don’t you have...
Littleleaf Linden, Red Oak and few Sugar Maple skinnies. [ATTACH] A White Oak that got some electric shock therapy [ATTACH]
Good morning! Torrential rain this morning. Forecasting 1-2” and I think we already got it. Good for the trees to get this rain in July. I have...
That’s it!
I’d replace the protector plate too. It looks like it caught a chain or two. Overall looks to be in good shape. At least it still has a chain...
I’d probably be gunned down by troopers.
If I have a cover available it goes over a stack. Eventually I will master a technique to keep most rainfall off the stacks. I use 6’ wide tarps...
Just a pinch between the cheek and gum [ATTACH]
It beats a July drought [ATTACH]
91 with a feels like 100. Did some sit and split until I was overcome by swamp azz.
[ATTACH]
I’ve got a big one in my yard that I’ll get a pic of tomorrow. I’m around it all the time while cutting and splitting and I couldn’t id Brad’s...
Ctwoodtick called it earlier on the trunk/bark pic.
Blackgum