Was this after a 3 martini lunch? :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I suppose if I had a larger area to clear, I'd look at other options.
I have a Toro electric handheld, and lots of extension cords. It does fine by me. I just blow them to the tree line and into the woods....
Good morning, members. Seasonal start at 40⁰, clear, with a lunar eclipse underway. Heading to mid-50's. A couple of appointments today. One...
X2
I use a set of 3M ear muffs. No music or phone. IE:no distractions
Anytime I'm doing yard work, there's classic rock playing.
Welcome to the club! I'm down to the Cape several times a year. Are you able to get any black locust? I see it all over the area.
Psst..... you have a caterpillar on your upper lip. :cool:
I found the lawn!!!! [ATTACH]
In no way do I feel guilty for being prepared. Once a Boy Scout, always a Boy Scout. I was away on a camping trip with some long-time friends,...
They looked better when attached to branches. [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Another day of summer temps. 63⁰ to start. Mid to upper 70's later. I'll be dealing with putting camping gear away....
Did you use a moisture meter? It could be ready for a fire this year.
Nothing that color around here.
Thanks!! We did. A bit too warm for my liking. Overnight lows in the low 60's. Low 70's during the days. It stayed mostly dry, so no...
Good morning, members. Heading out in a couple of hours. Enjoy your week and weekend! Be safe Be healthy
As others have posted, save it for the end of the heating season. Good luck scrounging!
I like your pulley tarp up over the wood.