I just turned the volume up as high as it can go. :cool:
I've ordered stuff from there Rope puller and rope. Maasdam Rope Puller Kit Rope bag. TreeStuff Simple Rope Bag Decent quality, for what I've...
FWIW, we have a Ford Edge. It's comfortable and works for us. As it's my wife's car, it had to hold at least 2 bags of golf clubs. It does...
Good morning, members. Low 50's and light overcast. Heading to upper 60's with rain later. Remnants of hurricane Nicole tonight and tomorrow....
Noodling refers to process when you cut a round with the grain. The chips are elongated as they are striped along the grain. You get noodles...
I ended up getting some Elm from a friend who thought it was red maple. I stacked ~2dozen rounds by themselves. I'll leave them there until the...
Very cool pictures. We have foxes come through, now and then. We can hear them calling out to each other. [MEDIA]
He needs to keep a list in his truck, of places to go back to.
Looks good to me! Hoard on!
[ATTACH]
Get it while you can! BTW, it's always one season or another, around here. :yes:
Common sense is something that is in short supply. :doh:
Any wood not dry enough will increase the possibility of creosote forming.
Good morning, members Mid-30's and clear. A good day to clear leaves from the gutters, ahead of a couple rainy days coming up. Be safe Be...
Best of luck with your decision to downsize!
~2 inch diameter. Thanks!
Good morning, members. Currently at a hospital with dad for the removal of a basal cell from the back of his neck. A MOHS procedure. Be safe...
Keeping it simple works best for me.
I like to mark the ends with a "BB" (black birch) or some other designation based on wood type. Red oak for example below. [ATTACH] I only mark...
Looking good!