Doesn't exist. It's an arbitrary phrase.
Same part of the alphabet!:whistle:
After my earlier errands, I decided to mow the yard for the last time this year. I also brought wood up to the deck. While in the woodyard, I...
Simple answer - by putting forth more effort than I care to.
Good morning, members. Cold this morning. 30⁰ and clear. Heading to low 40's. I'm off for an x-ray and blood test. Annual checkup...
Try resizing the panorama pic. It's probably too big in overall size.
Any friends or family live nearby? Might they be OK with you storing wood on their property?
Seeing the thermal waves and no smoke, always puts a smile on my face!
Nothing to not like about that install. Enjoy your new warm house!
Midwinter has an electric splitter.. It seems to split most anything she uses it for.
If there can be Christmas in July, you can have birthday in December!
I have 1/3 a cord on my deck. It's 3 steps from the door where the stove is. [ATTACH] It's not a big deal to get wood, as needed. The only...
Makes sense to me. Save wood for repeat customers instead of selling it all.
Good morning, members. Mid-40's, overcast, and showery morning ahead. A little fire in the stove will keep the dampness outside where it...
At a recent camping trip [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Moose rubbings. Lots of mooseprints in the river sand, droppings, broken branches, and nibbled tips of pine branches.
Camping pics. Little tv icon in upper left starts slideshow. There's videos that the slideshow doesn't play. Scroll to them and play, if so...
Good morning, members. Warm and muggy here to start. Breezy as the hurricane remains passes over. One more rain band to pass bye. Dealing...
Nothing to not like with all them numbers!