[ATTACH]
X2
Eliminating a bar length from the rotation, should help with chains and lengths.
Good morning, members. Mid-20's and clear. Only up to mid-30's today, breezy, with a chance of a squall later. Thanksgiving turkey is thawing...
While cleaning out my folks house last year, among the many items were two of these, unopened. [ATTACH] I say artisan, because of this [ATTACH]...
Not actively wooding, currently. I have my eyes on a dead standing ash, here on the property. It's a leaner. I'll probably get it horizontal,...
Who says it all needs to be processed all at once? A little here and there, gets it done. Nice looking splits! Hoard on!
Good morning, members. Clear and cold. Woodcstove feels good. Coffee tastes good. My town is having a hazardous waste disposal day today. I...
I'm of no help on this topic. However, that's a fine looking stack of rounds there!
Good morning, members. 23⁰ and clear. Low 40's and sunny later. I'll be doing more yard work. Leaves always blow back where I don't want...
He doesn't take oak, so in his mind, ash coming in 2nd IS 1st place.
We had a good lunch, then went to the CC canal in Buzzards Bay, at the railroad Bridge. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Upper 20's and clear. Bright stars and moon out. Heading to low 40's and sunny. Annual event here this morning....
BDF
I noticed the cap screen, on your outside pipe, looks dark. From different angles, are you able to see daylight through the screen? This...
Nice scrounge. Meeting expectations!
Good morning, members. Cold rainy morning. Low 30's. Low 40's later today. We did have a bit of snow overcast. There's a bit of slush left...
Good morning, members. Low-20's and clear. Heading to mid-40's. I'll be heading out to get some winterizing lawn fertilizer and lime pellets....
Nice haul! Is that on your street?