That is so true. I joined with 2 saws. I'm now up to 4. Not counting a Portland eletric pole saw, nor an older Remington electric. I should...
Ho-ho-ho...Best of luck with the Echo-ho-ho! :saw:
Every journey begins with but a simple step. My steps can be simple. :cool:
Welcome to the madness ummm.... club!!
Canola oil only for the bar and "chain", eh?
As in...now!
It's coming down......eventually
Congrats to her persistence!
An ash is coming down!
An empty rack. EGADS!! [ATTACH] It's coming down......eventually
I now have an ~gulp~ empty rack.[ATTACH] It was full of shoulder wood. It's just off the deck of the screen house [ATTACH] It can't be left...
Good morning, members. Mid-20's and clear. Heading to mid-40's and sunny. I'll be bringing some wood up to the deck. Then, whatever needs to...
Nice snow, BTW!
Agreed. Get them off the ground and covered. I've burned ~1/3 cord of chunks, so far. You might even gave some hardware cloth hanging around...
Good morning, members. Mid-teens and clear. Sunny and near 40, later Continuing holiday prep. We're having some family guests staying with us...
Some Swedish candle potential there.
I see it! :thumbs: [ATTACH]
Lol
Well, I went ahead and changed the oil in my snowblowers this morning. I used new oil from containers with twist off caps. :thumbs:
I'm up to 2 chain lengths. 16" for years and have several chains. The gifted saw now has 3 18" chains to keep it company.