Sounds hard to live with that. How long out of the year?
And my coffee has been steaming and cold drinks dripping from condensation.
[ATTACH]
Looks like tomorrow will be the hottest day of the year so far at 89*. We've been in the 50/60/70's all summer with clouds and rain and little...
I'm sorry, are you okay?
Hola Chico :)
Ugg! He brought home a Carl's Jr. cheeseburger and fries, and I ate most of it, how dumb, I'm way too full now. Blah!
:popcorn:
Suppose it could be like a chestnut husker, or garlic husker? My husbands great great grandpa had a walnut ranch, then his son did bootleg...
Why is your bill a lot?
A member here posted a picture of what I thought was a mini action figure doll toy in front of a tree a few years ago. I thought maybe he made a...
Pfft, I try to pay $250 year round so my budget isn't shocked during the winter. And no A/C for the summer.
I got ahold of him, he made it Thank God.
I've have a man doing some labor here lately. He's the uncle of one of kiddo's friends. His daughter called this morning to say he had another...
Whoa!! Smart Rooster!! Somehow the chicken run/coop was closed, locks and all while the chickens were out. Our giant sweet rooster came to the...
Nut cracker, seed husker, leather softener?
Very cool, curious!
Thank you.