Good advice Dave, sorry you're going through this.
Guy in the empty seat in the middle got up for a bathroom break, forgot to turn his mic off. [MEDIA]
I'm wondering if they offer some sound dampening from the road and some of the lights from the store across the street?
:)
I know! Right?!
Favorites are Angel Soft and Target's house brand, Up & Up (case of 48). Guess what, Target does not offer it for delivery anymore, instore only,...
I can't either. I drove a lot before cell phones, I cannot pay attention to the road, and like you said, other drivers and a cell. I've never...
Speaking of poop, I found some Charmin on sale. We've never used Charmin after having trouble with it in our septic/pipes in 1994. NOT a fan,...
I heard a story of a mother and her newborn, saved the newborns life.
Hi friend! Tell VV hello from us, she is now Hold on to your hats 12
Ya, who does?
I'm so sorry BB. Rest in Peace Sweet Rita.
Not happy about it, we barely had any summer days here. Last night I'm guessing was 40's, today did not break 60*. Kids bus does not get home...
We stopped at a neighbors for a quick visit on the way home from the bus stop tonight. Lacey pooped on his property. Twice lol, within 10...
and to Uncle Canadian border VT :)
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: More likely it's slope and commercial vs residential and I don't know the difference. It's all good :)
Interesting, out here they are bars. Thanks :)
What are the wings on your roof?
Yay!! I read about using golf balls to train them somewhere if that helps. Worked for my hens.
:rofl: :lol: