We do, left over from husbands last root canal. *assuming hydrocodone is oxy w acetomeniphen. Only expired by a few months.
How about hydrocodone? Would that help?
The idk is for me to go to doc and ask for new dumb pills ( pita ) or just pay the extra $$ and time at the dentist for valium. Husband is...
:rofl: :lol: Afraid I'm not a fan, and would be too embarrassed to breath that or alcohol on him. Idk.
:picard:
I just got out the Xanax, it expired in 2016. Crap
Anyone know which one dumbs down the best? I can take one of my dentist drill Xanax like usual. Or, go an hour early and for only a couple...
[MEDIA]
It can very serious, especially in nursing homes. My neighbor was in a nursing home for rehab, C Diff made the rounds there and her room mate...
Too Cool!! I have a giant cookie of one of the cottonwoods from bolded sentence in the article below, tall enough to be used to sit on or an...
:popcorn:
I would recommend getting sweeped, you need to know where you're at soot wise to be safe for this winter and then you'll know if you can skip a...
x2
bogieb , tell him and refresh our memories of how you two met.
:handshake:
Thanks, but TBH I can't take any credit, tried encouraging when she was younger, it was just her time, the motivation was a bedroom makeover :)
We're going back to wood and replacing our pellet stove (no furnace), and the cooling is too fast here, lows in the 40's for a week or more and...
She's not a fan of using her fingers, but when she does it's 217.
:dancer: Encouraged kiddo in the past to help her dad and use tools (screw drivers/drills etc.) with little interest. Last week we put together...
We'll never forget her and her hat Dennis.