Crazy yo yo weather. Poor plants will suffer for it. Lots of fruit trees that are not indigenous to the area are most likely to be impacted.
This is a picture of my daughters dogs. The one in front and the one on the left are brothers. The top middle is an adoption. The little one is...
Nothing slides around on one of those matts.
I was thinking it was for blight and other disease control from splash up. Also for plants not cold tolerant. But many of the ones your are...
What are you planning too put in the plastic?
my wife and the grandkids did the egg thing this afternoon. They were so proud of their productions! One cousin was here at the same time and...
That makes me grind my teeth. Angry really doesn't say it all.
someone worked up a sweat putting in those trails. good that you are maintaining them.
you know, I'm just shy of being 70 and I don't recall hearing what a female fox sounds like. So I googled it. We have fox around her. So next...
That sir is pellet porn!
Another comment about Flea and Tick control. there are a couple of pill forms and chewables that are on the market and say they offer the same...
Beautiful, and such vistas. I really like the one with the waterfall. I don't know how you get the dogs to behave like that, but good for you...
I'm content with what I have in the market to buy. I also know if I have concerns/questions, I know who to ask. I wouldn't want anyone's...
And an excellent reason to buy a good stove that doesn't seem to mind much what it burns. To me, that is the best direction to start with.
Size won't matter so much. If anything, she be easier to walk or take on a trip. Both of mine are over 100lbs. I've had a hard time teaching...
Used front line for years. Worked good, but now it does not. I was warned about fake stuff, but I am fairly sure I have been using the original...
that is just funny! [IMG]
I think you are right on that one. where it come to steep competition, there is little mercy to those who break the line. I am also grateful...
That's very impressive. Impressive in many ways. Win win win. Really like that trailer. Glad you have good buddies that take care of each other.
Unless you run your stove so that the surface temp gets up to about 150F or hot enough for water to vaporize from a pan, than I doubt that...