I don't tell my pets to get off the bed, unless they are wet or dirty and stink. Then, I just close the bedroom door so I don't have to get...
That's a lot of money. I have to wonder how well pet insurance works out.
I agree, totally. The profit oil siphoned off was not seen again. it was drained off for the most part. Had the profits been taken by a diverse...
I'm going to tell you to get the best battery you can afford. Then start the vehicle during cold weather and let it warm up. Prevention is best!
That is very dangerous. Very very dangerous. I don't know how you survive. I got into some jellybeans. I felt guilty with every bite. The guilt...
I feel the persistent high cost of energy is the straw that broke industry's back. When energy cost were fairly stable, there was a balance and...
My Dad came home with one of these, it was used, but with a fresh paint job. He loved it anyway After I left home, he started driving...
You have to be committed to keeping him quiet. Never off leach. Then there is the lift thing when they go up a set of stairs. At one point the...
Good reason to stay in and forget about going outside until it is over. I wouldn't let the dogs off leach. ( Should they get spooked or lost in...
My male chocolate lab had a torn ACL. His didn't heal. Small wonder as he wouldn't miss a chance to play, but then was miserable after. One...
Good post, can't be too careful.
You will want a shop vac with a drywall filter, a big flat head scredriver, a flashlight, and a paintbrush. These will be needed for your...
My 6 yr. old grandson came home today with a new ride. This is some vintage bike from the 70's that one oh is uncles picked up and restored. He...
You can keep those Mosquitoes! They are carrying some new disease that causes tiny brains and I have none to give away!
Happy Easter. Enjoy the day
Happy Easter to you and your family.
Yes, thank you. I tried telling my grand kids about Easter. They seemed to have a hard time grasping the concept. However, no problem at all...
Very impressive except for the date stamp on the pictures. According to that, those are pictures from what will be tomorrow! So nice to have...
I wish you well. So many hardships farmers gamble with. I think the public has no idea when they pick up a tomato and complain that it is too...
those two are Sherlock and Watson, the other two I keep forgetting. Nothing trendy to help me remember. They also had an American Pit Bull...