Lost on that with the lights. It could be bites. Count them, and take pictures to compare. If it is fungus and you wait to treat it, you all...
you came through that one fairly well, all things considered. I've had the electrical service ripped off my house before. a gravel truck...
Earthquake! Many years ago I was in Riverside CA and there was a big quake. Did a lot of shaking and tossing things off the walls and shelves....
Looks very suspicious doesn't it. You can try miconazole and see if that helps. You don't want her spreading it around. This highly contagious...
Happy birthday. Hope you have many many more. Did your mom tell your dad " April's fools"!
Nice fix.
Smart cat. Those darn squirrels bite! We had an outdoor cat that used to catch woodcock, rabbits, squirrels etc. But he got old and then only...
It just goes to show that whatever you were thinking about made you happy. Lucky you!
My two go off into the bushes. Nothing on the lawn. They learned to do that on their own.
Just like having a kid isn't it.
Too rich for my blood. I pick up my few needs at Walmart and Dicks. I "look" at llbean but my money stays in my pocket.
Ok ok, now some new pics of the mountains, eagles, etc. Please!
Good idea. If she is comfortable handling the weapon, she can be better prepared to respond when it is needed.
I hope they are able to get roadside repair service right away!
OH Dennis, I loved the back Jelly Beans, but they have Anise in them. Very bad for my blood pressure. Remember Good and Plentys? Real...
About an hour long, all positive. No long winded speeches. Time left for the vets to mingle around with each other. Lots of organizations...
Today marks the day of Recognition for Vietnam Veterans. I went to the services offered at the VA Togus. Our governor and several others stood up...
Those look to be good prices for brands that I have seen priced a lot higher.
Has anyone tried using cast iron pots on an induction cooktop?
I like the shape of those. You know you are going to have to hire another truck when you move. All that cast iron is going to be so heavy.