No rhyme or reason to be had from this odd weather. We got told how this is the warmest winter in many years, and breaking all records. Then we...
Is that a new picture? All that Green! We won't see that until Mid May. But that the is price to live here.
I have had windows broken out twice by pheasants. It broke their neck. in your case, some other animal would quickly make a meal of it. That...
If is were up to me, I would sell the stove and wood. Or take the stove with me. You could set a price for the stove and a cord of wood that is...
Oh my, that made my stomach turn just thinking about it. I've seen a dog get under a wheel. We had a devoted pup who ran under the wheel when my...
I would consider looking around for a independent guy who can help with the install. I changed out my stove and only had to buy a section of...
here are my parents back in the 40's and later on in the early 50's I'm standing in front of my Dad. [IMG][IMG]
a sprinkle of salt or a spray of 1 part ammonia and 5 parts water will have that slug turning inside out, literally. That's how I control them in...
Just make sure you get a tube of it. Should all be about the same.
Yes, I would buy both of them again at the right price. The Natures own seemed a bit hotter and less ash, maybe, but I don't have any data to...
I've burned several bags in my p68 without problem. I'm not sure they are as hot as others, but nothing really scientific to support this. I...
I really enjoy my coffee. Sometimes I get on a decaf kick when my gut acts up, but then I usually limit it to two cups daily. Coffee and...
What you are looking for is pupils equal in size and reactive to light. They get smaller when light shines on them. Either of these not being...
Look at it this way, it could be worse. I know, it could also be better. The winter is always hard to let go of. One thing I have learned, it...
They have four "flavors" to choose from. Any comments on which one is the most "normal"
Cold, raining and very raw outside. but in here, the stove is going and we are toasty warm! Gotta love those stoves for making a home...
That figures. I love local eggs, but they are not easy to get around here. Everyone I know who has hens, always uses up what they have or they...
Do you have hens or buy those eggs from a farmer? Never seen that from eggs bought at the store. Did have a few when we had our own birds.
I'm betting he had everyone if only for a moment. I had to read it three times before it hit! It was like "what is this BS."
Fantastic, good job. You did that one right. Your family involved. Also love the picture of the Collie. Welcome to our family.