Yuk, that just su..ks major bigtime. My job had me working a lot of weekends. We got used to it, but never would say it was my ideal...
That is a call placed to anyone. Needless to say that it is a scam. Microsoft had nothing to do with the call.
So very sorry for your loss. RIP Brother in arms.
Welcome go our home.
Came home from a meeting. Our road is littered with small limbs. The telephone line and service box was ripped off my house. I'll go out in the...
Thanks you. I really feel at home on this forum.
I hope you have insurance for that roof repair. That is going to cost unless you are the DIY guy who is comfortable on a roof two stories high.
telemarketers, about the most annoying of anything.
All I have done since last fall when I did a good cleaning, is empty the ash and vac out the burn pot and and a little brushing and glass...
thanks, I know you really know what you are talking about when it comes to pet care. Good to have options.
Just keep the cats away from any thing with Permethrin. It is toxic for cats.
[IMG]
With oil down, I doubt you will get added value to the home by selling the stove and wood with the home. There is little incentive money wise to...
My two daughters are able to take care of about anything. Put down floors, fix a toilet, build things etc. One married a man who didn't know...
Raised 4 of them. Boys are the ones that tear things up. My girls liked their things.
Too colate here today. Sun was shinning but the spring flowering bulbs stayed closed.
That guy better watch out what he does with that hockey stick. He might just find out that robot will put it where the sun don'the shine.
rottiman So sorry to hear the prognosis on your pal. So very painful to watch their decline. You have the right approch. Comfort first....
I think the best value for furniture today is the buying "mission style" furniture. Nice solid wood furniture with simple lines. Uses...
:thumbs::thumbs: