You did it, but I don't agree that you were all alone. I think there is always Someone watching his flock. Good job. Hope you don't have more...
X2 please!
A reason I stick to COD purchase. At first, I paid in the spring and took delivery some time in the summer. No more. Too many stories of good...
we will be burning into late May, that is unless it warms up, which it usually doesn't
Bath time! :hair:
they look happy to be romping on the new green grass!
The men at Lowes where I shop are often very informative about their products. The guys in plumbing will tell me that they are retired plumbers....
I absolutely hate tax errors. very disruptive. Lets hope for your sake, that the new accountant has a good handle on taxes.
I have a couple questions about bird houses. One, squirrels get at my bird houses and chew out the opening to accommodate them. What kind of...
Look up clivia.
Looks like a lot of orbs in that photo. Hum...
Beautiful pup. It must be hard on them being shifted from home to home.
I even went on line to Fairpoints web site. In their email section, I had to list my phone number and a cell phone number. I wasn't giving them...
It is all very bad to have happened. Good that you were there and able to help. Also very impressed that you dog friend is so well behaved and...
I sympathize with you. I ran a 50 bed extended care facility for dementia patients. Staffing was the largest headache possible. I was so glad...
Our grass isn't green, and our daffodils are not in bloom, but for today, no snow. I did find a very large hemlock down from the storm Thursday...
Sound so familiar. That is way my son now has my boat. Can't get in or out of it! Neither can the wife. We find lots of other things to fill...
I took a part time job after I retired some 16 years ago. That crept up to 32 hrs a week, then backed off and now none at all. I don't have...
My doctor has a note on the entrance to his office that bans wearing perfume. He also has that in the telephone appointment reminders.
So I called the town office, they told me to call 211 or the Sheriff. I did that, got the runaround. then call the power company, and then the...