Nice that you have two dogs, They really do a lot for each other. Love the look in their eyes. says a lot.
:makeitrain":makeitrain":makeitrain":makeitrain":makeitrain"I used to write them checks and pay the penalties, but now have it balanced out. Just...
We know you won't give up on a challenge like this!
that's a fancy woodshed. $$$$$$ you should have that one for as long as you want or need it.
[IMG]
Lots of skill there. I know any time when both my feet are off the ground that I am on my way down. :pain:
In maine, it is now all self service. No where anywhere near that I'm aware of that will assist you getting gas.
Anyone seen the new plank look ceramic tile floors? Goes down in strips. Looks indestructible.
I'm impressed. Wonder how the weight lifter got off the chairs.
you have to dig deep. [IMG]
Fantastic. I've been wanting a cap with our logo from the get go. When you are ready for orders please keep me in mind. Willing to pay ahead...
I couldn't live in San Francisco. My mouth would get me in trouble really fast. I'm better off out in the rural/woods area where I don't have...
And you always will miss him. I always miss the ones that have left and often think of them. However, they were such good friends, and the right...
Be prepared for the lesson on, "What I could have done to prevent this from happening" Your boss has to answer to that, and provide a corrective...
Very true. Some of the pallets that are used are broken and the bags are forced down in between the pallet boards. Then the fork lift rips...
I got a return! Even spent it already. Next year when I file, my military retirement is not subject to Maine Income Tax. I was able to cut back...
Moving is hard to do. I'm sure you are determined to make it happen. I wish you well with your plans. I didn't know there was a market for...
Finally got ahold of Fairpoint about their line across the road. Would you believe that I was able to reach someone on their FaceBook page. That...
Hay, if they are paying, get it checked out. Should something nasty set it, they could deny the cost related to you having ignored it after you...
I had to cough up about 6 grand one year just for the Feds. After that I had the deductions increased so I didn't have to pay so much and to...