So tragic. Prayers to you and your family.
You are opening windows of opportunity for that young man. Good for you. If he turns into a worker, you will know your help went a long ways....
75% of drug addition starts from prescription drugs. I don't want to start anything, but that is a huge issue brought on my over prescribing....
It was my kids and grand kids that found it while on an evening walk. However, there was no mention of odor. I'll ask them later on.
that it is, and it was caused by the strangle hold oil had on us. Too much money in one pocket and it had a negative impact in every other...
That tree looks like a problem opportunity just waiting to happen. I would go after any of those trees anywhere in your yard that is a threat to...
My garage was built in 1990 24 x 30, it is a reinforced slab resting on fill some 6 to 12 ft deep. The slab is thinker at the edge, No foam,...
Lots of animals around here. Bob cat, fox, coy, Fishers, coon, skunk, deer, turkey etc. My dogs don't go out of the yard and I don't let my cats...
Sorry to hear about the kitty moving on. I know how that they are a lot of company and will be missed. I wouldn't wait too long on getting some...
plans change. You have a nice place right where you are. I bet the kids aren't sorry they won't be moving soon.
I was told that is where the critter lives. There is a hollowed out part of the tree. The droppings on the ground are at the base of the tree...
Will you be taking that set up with you when you sell the house?
My son took the kids out for a walk this afternoon. Found this about 700 ft away from the house. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I'll be waiting for the pics of the removal. thanks WW for helping out.
I used to love getting wood like that. I'm going to try again this year for my new firepit. so easy to cut up to use. Best buy.
Wow, accidents happened, but you took care of it, and you did a brave thing by posting it here for all of us to think about when we use tools....
Hit "there" with a base ball. Thought I would vomit. Happened more than once. took care of a man kicked there by a horse. Talk about...
Sorry for that, friend. :makeitrain"
[IMG]
OMG. I am so glad we don't have the urges our pups do! Were you able to get them out or did you have to do the vet thing? Poor pup. Seems...