Just think of the ingredients that go into explosives. You can buy them about anywhere. Go to the net for instructions etc. But be careful....
We won't let up. Prayers are what we have to share. There is strength in prayer. Be well Brian, be well.
he has a lot of company and will continue to do so. There are no controls or laws to fix stupid. In same way, most of us will admit to some...
There are bulk delivery pellet places around here, and like TSC, they say they provide "premium pellets" The push seaming to be to force a TSC...
We all get those tall tomatoes when we try to grow them too early. Here is a rescue [MEDIA]
this is a neat trick, but I wouldn't try it on a hybrid tomato. It can't reproduce true to the parent. On generic types, It work, and after all,...
Smoke show's story in pictures: [ATTACH]My blood was flowing this morning[ATTACH]and I was energized[ATTACH]Unfortunately my wife had different...
I wasn't happy with them for 3 years, but then I changed my stove to a Harman. Now these may be different. Anyway, I am burning them now and so...
When reading bar codes for country of origin, Canada and the USA have the same ID. read: How to Determine Country of Origin From Barcodes | eHow