Heavens, I remember the slinky jingle.
Lol I got them with out worrying about wood. :rofl: :lol:
Do you have any issues with bugs bringing in this early in the year?
Lol oh we could at that with me Bill's and him Steelers. But I only watch the Bill's any more and with the Steelers in the Bills viewing, the...
We pulled into the hotel at 7. Got to our room and out came the beer. Chaz is walking around with Holly. She is really going good this trip. She...
Hey everybody. We made it to South Bend Indiana. Now relaxing and having a beer.
We are on the road to Iowa. Chat with ya later.
Um how long did they take to cook.
That turned out beautiful. Good job.
They had a great time with their games for their reception party earlier this year. So I am going to enjoy waching.
Good afternoon all. Been busy so far. Took Holly to the groomers. She is nice and convenient about a mile if that from my house. Now she has had...
Young call all the wood you split by hand menial. :rofl: :lol: I think you should rethink that. That is anything but menial.
I love it.
No we are driving. And now I am going to pull my oldest sons girlfriend into all of this as he doesn't know we are either. Lol
Lol once again your welcome.
Well I have been trying to ignore this thread since we have a wood stove. But my first thought was, man do they make pellets with coffee grounds...
Cork but hum gas, not sure.
Zucchini bread ummmm
What ever works ya know.
:rofl: :lol::whistle: I count 6.