Looks like somebody is having fun. You go girl.
Good afternoon all. Got down to about 58 last night. Back said no splitting today so I will behave. Had a pretty good fog most of morning....
Possible bidding war. Hope you get the price you want.
All those fractures, ouch.
Well I did get back up there and restage some of the wood but storms have come in all around me. Can hear thunder north,south east, and just a...
Ok short update. No pics. I did get back up there and did some restaging of the wood. Didn't get it all done but the bigger half. Heard...
Sounds like it will be all good. Don't forget the pics and have fun everybody.
Good afternoon all. I did get about half hour of splitting in. Not much but it is a start. After I talk to Chaz, plan to go back up and do some...
Well TurboDiesel this is my first attempt at splinting since I went on o2 a year and a half ago. Not much but it is a start for me. Took about a...
Well I finally have some I know I can handle. Some that I think I can do but more work. Some have at it Chaz. Lol. Going to be slow going but...
That heat wave going to break any time soon for you guys? Hope so.
Good afternoon all. Well still running in the 80s. Did go up and rearrange some wood that had bucked but not split this afternoon. Our friend...
Get some balloons and tie then to a tree at the start of your driveway. Lol
Lol I do not even want to think about winter.
Hopefully I didn't miss it somehow. Last Wednesday we headed out to Iowa for my sons 40th bd. He didn't know we were coming. His older brother...
I had reported him to the animal control. For barking and leash law. Now the have posted beware of dog up on their property. Wonder who else...
X2
Very good news to hear. Glad that all is good.
We got home about 1:15 so all is good. Pretty much unpacked but what is left can be taken care of tomorrow. Sitting down and having a beer. Feels...