I noticed it the other day on the upper flats. Can't get a pic for a few days. The ATV doesn't have rear tires at the moment. I have also...
Welcome Qua1991. You'll like it here. We like dogs, pics, and beer. A lot of good people out here with a lot of knowledge to share.
How many reps do you do.
Sounds like you having a good time. Did you bring your own lunch with you?
Erik B what is barley pop? Or is that beer. Lol
Cute pics. The second one looks like he is handing you an offering. Lol
Good afternoon all. As Chaz said he is working on the mowers. Had to take a run for parts. Later he will be taking the. Back tires off of ATV....
Considering I live in NY and have 2 boys in Ia and 1 in Co that could come in handy for visiting.
What did she use for a container? Nice job ms. BuZZsaw
Take care Jeff. Sounds like you have quite the job ahead of you.
Nice load Molly. Hats off to the gentleman who helped you fill it up.
:rofl: :lol::thumbs:
I go through the VA and I go see the doc for routine visit every 6 months. Have blood work done every time. Last visit my folic acid was on the...
Well mother nature has told me no splitting today. After the brief shower I loaded back up and headed to the splitting area. Got all set to...
Good afternoon everybody. It is 78 and humid. Think I'll try and see how I hold up splitting. Might not last long with humidity. Have a good...
Make sure you take a pic of it loaded please. You can do this.
So you now have a new honey hole. Better buy that trailer.
Any issues in the hard pack driveway with weeds or grass growing up in it?
Lol go back and check the very first pic. Blue I think.
How old is your daughter. Lol sorry just couldn't contain that laugh.