Good afternoon all. Wish chaz had tomorrow off. Only showing a high of 69 for tomorrow. So far today it is running about 65 might get up to 70....
Sorry it didnt work out for you. But you sound like you will like the new home she will be going to.
Glad nobody was hurt and he gets a new shed. With it that close to the power lines, I would have called the electric company. They have taken...
I don't know the condition of your basement but I have heard other out here say they set up fans and dehumidifiers to help the wood dry.
Frog welcome. I am going to let the more knowledgeable folks answer that question. Just to let ya know we enjoy dogs, beer and lots of pics....
Good luck. Hope you get what ya want.
Lol the Shepard is just waiting for the command so he can drink it.
How about just New Hampshire wood cutting then it will cover every month. Lol
Welcome biddleman. You will discover that we like dogs, beer and pics, lots of pics. A lot of great people out here so feel free to ask...
Good day all. Truck is done with inspection but does need a new tie rod. So Chaz gets to do that. 79, hot and humid with partly cloudy skies....
Ouch I can't like that.
Well got my wheels back so went up and split a few more. Pile is not growing to fast but it is growing. Didn't bother with pics as it is such a...
Yes we are lol give me warmth, lots of it.
Thanks for sharing. Enjoyed going along with you.
Good afternoon all. Clear blue skies and 80. Light cool breeze with very little humidity. I like it.
Maybe if he keeps these little GTG going you finally have enough area to turn around up there. Your job would be making sure all that cut wood...
Nice score.
I want some. :drool::drool:
Figured it must be something like that but even living in for awhile never heard of it.
If I tried that you would be calling an ambulance lol. Heavens knows where my 02 would be since I carry it like a purse.