Nice job fire flake. Also you for helping.
Thank you all for the birthday wishes.
Thanks Dennis
Thank you
We start school just after labor day all so.
Don't feel bad as it happens. With with the they got as hair and such, you can't see it unless they are bleeding.
Ya it is. All good for Chaz but not so much for me. I like the warmth. Chaz and I are complete opposite when it comes to that.lol
Peppers and onions is how I read it.
Good afternoon everybody. Well Chaz has been hard at work today on the wood. I know he has taken some pics so I will let him give you the low...
When I got up around 6 am it was 49 out and 68 in. Hasn't gotten higher than 64 today.
I like that rib holder. They look good.
That's exactly what I did. Lol.
Congratulations on the upcoming new son. Should be about time to start training his brothers how to be helpers.
Chaz loves it but below 72/73 I get cold. To be honest, after he went to work did contemplate kicking on the furnace but didn't. Lol
Having a short cold spell here. Yesterday was mid 60s. Last evening did have the window in livingroom wide open. Ask Chaz to please just crack...
Sorry to hear you had issues but your not the first and won't be the last. Sorry to hear about the shoulder. Hope it is nothing serious.
Welcome back. Finish healing quickly but don't overdo it.