Got up to 49 about 70 right now. Chaz is loving it. Me not so much. Sweat shirt weather.
Glad that he is safe.
Good afternoon everybody. Everybody in line with Dorian stay safe. Hope everyone has a fun safe weekend.
Congrats is right.
Hickory nut was my first thought but they are generally smooth. But the inside looks like so many I have had.
Welcome. Getting a lot of good advice. Just so ya know, we like dogs, beer and pics, a bunch of pics. Show us your building.
Did you have to supply the splitter and gas for those jobs.
Wheres the seat belt? Lol
Do they like motorized sets these days? Tell him good job for me.
When I learned to drive it was a vw bug. My town sits in a valley so you know there are a lot of roads with hills. The driver ed teacher had one...
How old is he. Can remember when my boys had tubes. Not fun times.
What did he build? Lol I would love to see some of his creations.
Lol and how much do you use in a year, not selling or providing for those in need.
Wow those are hugh. You gonna count rings to try and figure out how old?
How manu cords do you put up each year? You have wood all over the place. Lol
Thanks Molly.
Hey joeinO. I am on my cell phone. For private conversation I go to the top where I can see my name. Tap on your name. They select conversation....
Unfortunately, we won't be able to make it as we are hoping to get a new roof on this year. Was a lot of fun last year even if it did get a...
Ya chaz hit the wood pretty hard this weekend. The weather was great for him. Lows upper 40s with highs close to 70. That is also the forecast...
We're ally thinking of you Molly and wishing all is well. Hoping it is out patient surgery and it is all done and he is home safe and sound.