on the job training. If you tell him. :rofl: :lol:
Oh I can appreciate what you said about uneven ground. Where we had them last winter we had an ice heave at the end of one row. Even though we...
:rofl: :lol: uh no.
Its Chaz by the way lol. Don't worry about that. And your welcome. It may be pricey to begin with but you can use them tomtom and time again....
I am on slow mode right now. Working on starting to get things done for short vacation. Sneaking in for my sons 40th birthday party. Had...
Nice. Definitely have a bunch of wood there.
X2
Heard the neighbors dog bark so took a run to talk to to her about the chicken. She has no issue with it. She said she knew it was a gamble as...
No doubt. We also hard wired a generator a few yrs ago to the house. Big freezer in pump room, small chest freezer and fridge in kitchen with...
Ya he is not thinking of all the $ that he will be able to save in the future.:rofl: :lol: we initial had fuel oil but we haven't had to fill our...
Looks like that keep you out of trouble for a while. Lol nice job.
Welcome aboard. Think you will enjoy it here. Who doesn't love a good bonfire.
Unfortunately I don't know if she realizes that it was Holly and that she did get one. Friday was when I gave her the note and it was yesterday...
Sorry to hear about your mom. Hope she comes home soon.
Probably but still hate that our dog took out one especially after she had been doing so good. I know the neighbor got my note but she didn't...
Could be but I left a note yesterday letting her know they were over and asked her to call me about something else but she never did. But...
It can only get better with beer. Lol