You and I both have the "nameless stoves". Bomgaars special?
When is this stack going to be used?
15 hour work day. Same tomorrow...but with a fire going in the stove all is good!
My back hurts for you
We have an old natural gas furnace so I tried to use wood heat as much as possible. We've had about 8 or 9 early morning fire so far including today.
Very cool. Wish her safe travels.
Great job....no small feat indeed!
Thanks man. By the way how was "Fury"? Been waiting to see it. I forgot to add that yesterday and for a while today, I used a new power auger to...
So the mystery is solved Scotty wasn't born he burrowed himself out of tree.
That's a lot of wood! You have access to it all?
Got up early this morning, swept the garage floor then went to work for a couple hours. Took my dogs in with me so it made it more fun. Got a...
[MEDIA]
Read title.....opened the thread up half scared.
Looks like a lot of good work done!
About 80 from a 12" Cedar.....oh wait, I suppose kindling doesn't count? :)
Welcome! New guy to the site always brings the beer....I'll take a Leinie please.
Rats. Take care man.
Nice clean stacks.
Needed to blow off some steam so I chewed away at some more buckthorn today over lunch. Before [IMG] After [IMG]
I plan on burning that and a smaller stack cut earlier this fall. But I have piled up a couple brush piles of other branches for that very reason