I feel so under-hobbied! My free time is filled with DIY house projects and firewood c/s/s. I do just a little writing of short stories for my wife.
Heck I like voting so much I voted twice today! I kid!
Great to have you aboard. Where in Germany are you from?
Big loss. Such a great sense of humor. Yes I think for a while now its been repeat shows.
Nice work man. Helping others and that helped yourself.
Nice haul
Best luck I have had was at the golf course.
You have a cow calf operation then?
Shrinkage is never good :)
Yes...no more dirt and moisture (from the ground) on the pallets! Mainly silver maple and linden. Been having fires each night for past few...
With an extra hour of day today I got the dogs out and let my bride sleep in. After our customary donut run (for the dogs not me) I decided to...
Griz...I'm right there with you. My first year I burnt a bunch of green cottonwood. I've learned from these bunch of goofballs and malcontents...
Oh the joys of nice dry wood! Love walking out as I leave the house, looking up at the chimney and asking myself if the fire I just saw in the...
Time to break out the kite!!!
What are you using to enclose the porch?
Slacker!!! LOL. That's a lot of wood!
Definitely not a Midwest thing....lots of wood stoves and fire places out here in the heartland. Finished putting up a fence that screens an area...
I've split quit a bit of Hackberry. It seasoned somewhere between silver maple and ash for me. A good long year and you should be good to...
Reminds me of Linden
Started out cheap like I did?