Great show indeed!
Do you have a favorite show. Dragnet, Suspense and Johnny Dollar are on my current list.
Anyone else enjoy listening to Old Time radio shows? I found a lot of free shows that I download on my phone.
Trip to Europe..Germany and England.
Our first snow is still hanging around and we are expecting up to 8" more this weekend. :)
She is in good hands my friend. Your love for her on earth is matched by that in Heaven. Take care.
Long day at work was easily offset by firing up the stove and watching a "Life Below Zero" on the dvr
Very interesting.
Welcome. Anyone from the land of Monty Pythons Flying Circus is welcome here!
Have you had many fires going so far this year?
Glad the ice missed you. Fields look nice and white up hete.
Poof!
Tragic. The gales of November....
Looks great Dutch
Work.....work and work. Travel day so if I get lucky I will get to drive home in the snow. Left the house with a nice fire going. Dogs were loving it.
Silver maple and a little mulberry. Ends gray cracked and seasoned 1 and 2 years respectively. I will split and measure some tonight.
....a pack of wild dogs been peeing on it?
Wait....are you saying theres something besides a Ford?! :)
Sounds like a road trip! Of course Highway 60 is almost all four lane now....drops off at least a half hour getting to the Cities.
Jordan on 169. Know that route well as that's how I drive to NW Wisconsin or Duluth when I go. Welcome aboard....but as I said before, the new...