Pretty crazy.
Nice pile-o-wood!
Ouch....wrong time to do DIY air conditioning.
Sounds like a great day!
Grizzly, it's a model number 2007B. Spark, when I bought it I didn't know better. I picked it up at Bomgaars at the end of year sale for around...
Thought I would update my mug shot. I little less formal than the suit I was wearing in the other picture :) [IMG] Not sure why that young lady...
Perhaps like wild animals they ate them before they got that far? I know it was tempting with my three! LOL.
That trunk in the foreground has quite the curve to it!
Single digits this morning with a nice blanket of snow on the ground. Using some elm in my mixture of silver maple too. Sometimes watching all...
Agreed, post card pictures for sure.
I love my Granfors Bruk hatchet...a bit pricey but a work of art.
'' Be careful...it's deer season and you don't want to be confused for a buck snorting!
I ate mine then snuck over to the neighbors and at theirs too! LOL. Pizza is always a winner!
Helping out neighbors is always good. I store up all my scrap metal and every so often call a guy that picks it up to get the cash for it. His...
Yum!
Thanks! I used it last winter. Seems to work pretty well. I get better burns and have very little smoke out the chimney.
Maybe this is has been done before but I thought I would post a modification that I did to my US non-EPA stove. The only air control that came...
If possible try to get to a show. Its a lot of fun.
I heard a couple Haunting Hour shows...good stuff. Phillip Marlowe is a good detective show.
No havent stumbled on that one yet. Tom was a stitch....his laugh was infectious.