I go in streaks in listening to him but SRV is the most incredible guitarist. So clean....so precise.
Smiths? Echo and the Bunnymen?
Wow...totally forgot about Robert Smith and the Cure. Some great stuff towards the middle of their career!
Thought about adding them, The dammed and Husker Du, but just don't listen to them as much as the others.
Ahhhhhh!!!! Kill it with fire!!!! :)
My "go to" bands tend to be: The Clash Sex Pistols Replacements Pogues Rancid Green Day Transplants Social Distortion Bob Mould
Seriously...hopefully you use this as a teaching moment. I would say something to your child about it because kids can see the BS more than we...
I came across a great story about the Pauliner monks when they developed their doppelback beer. These monks knew what they were doing! :) "The...
Have you tried their Oktoberfest (Marzen) beer yet? Its my favorite among the different German brands. Although I do like Sam Adams Oktoberfest...
No I "forced" myself into buying different six packs and drinking them all. :) Problem is that I don't drink a lot, maybe 3 bottles a week so...
Ahhhh....the Holiday spirit. Lol. My ex never waits for a holiday to degrade me. :)
I've been dabbling in German Beers. Sampled a pretty good range but tonight I came across my favorite beer to date. It was a wheat beer...
Pretty sure they are for women's clothes with straps instead of sleeves...like sphagetti straps, I wonder if minor choices I made in a day would...
I've been adding paper to the reload also. That and keep the door open to get her a burning quickly.
It sounds like a fairly normal operation Bill. The amount of smoke I generate has gone down each year with better wood and better operation....
In my experience I will get white smoke on start up or sometimes reloading, which seems reasonable. It's just when it continues for a long time...
Pacific side is left....Atlantic side is right :)
Yes...its an investment for sure.
Hi of 11 today...might hit 0 tonight. This is January right?
I like orange juice...do you? Lol