Lol. Premium firewood. How much was it?
The game might not be too great but seeing them will be good.
Heading to the ISU football game where my boys will meet me for the game.
Are talking about the toilet paper roll? :)
I wonder why men are expected to have to raise the seat on the toilet yet women get to leave it down :)
Have you tried another device on that USB port? When you bring up My Computer does it see the adapter as a drive and assigns it a letter?
Agreed that chick is annoying!
Understandable.
Its just that its a slippery slope that can quickly grow into a hornets nest that takes away from what makes this forum so much fun.
I'm wondering why politics keep edging itself into this thread :(
Same...I trust my gut instinct in cases like this. Youtube is filled with videos with guys who bit off too much for their skill level.
I could live with everything but the willow :)
I've heard of women getting pregnant to get married...but to get a truck?!? LOL. I'm a true blue Ford man, but I have good memories of the old...
So you had a baby to get a new truck?!?! Isn't that a little extreme!? :)
Very cool
I understand completely on diverse tastes. If it's not punk generally I'm listening to either classical (Handel is probably my favorite) or Celtic...
Lets not get all full of hot air about smoke guys. Everyone has a right to an opinion even me with my dumb and wrong ones! :)
Is Fee Waybill back with the band? We saw them in the late 80's at a small bar in Omaha when he wasn't with the band for some reason. Thanks for...
Love the later Tubes albums. "Su..su..sushi and rice" Their early stuff was a bit odd though.
If you haven't seen it youtube "stevie ray vaughn breaks a string". The man switches out a guitar without missing a note. Fun to watch people...