Someone needs to be slapped silly. Idiots!
After the first year of burning green hand split cottonwood I knew I had to do something different!
I'm really glad we could rescue him and hope he gets over this but I think my wife and I are the lucky ones. Our dogs really add to the quality...
Seems you have some issues with rules of the forum.
I'm not sure what thread you're talking about but I think Scotty answered your questions and I was so sad you have to remember this is a private...
I'm one of those guys that hates politics here. I've posted my dislike for and Scotty has heard from me several times on other threads that got...
I modified it for the few of us that don't loot or burn buildings. :)
I'm taking something from this whole fiasco. Instead of "Hands up....don't shoot" we should tell people trying to burn unseasoned wood "Hands...
Way too much smoke from those fires!!! Clearly they did not season those buildings long enough!
Its definitely a nightmare...he will cry out like he's hurt. The other dogs have normal dreams to lesser degree and its not like that.
Just wondering if anyone else has a dog that cries out at night like its having a nightmare? We have a black lab mix that my wife rescued from...
More Iowans!?
Never fun to be away from little ones...hope you can do whatever you can to get back to see them. Time flies too quickly.
Thanks man. Next month they retest then if all is well I will try a Belgian. What would you suggest?
Welcome to the new (Dave and RJ) and the old (Stang)!
Three times a charm? Seriously that stinks, get well.
Christmas decorating today. Had a blast at the game,e yesterday with my boys, niece and sister
Bad news guys...my German beer tasting is over for a while (hopefully not longer). Had blood work done late last week and my liver had some bad...
Alpo and milk. One was for the dogs...the other for me. You guess which is which :)
Can we ban this guy?! We don't need such a willlld and craaaazy guy here! :)