Looking good.
Lol. I guess that would be better than "fart burp s$#t" :)
I was the only one at the office Friday (everyone else had the day off) so I brought in Flicka in with me. She filled in as secretary. Besides...
The high for today was 15 with a pretty good wind. On days like this its an extra good feeling never to use the furnace!
Looking good man
Awesome you saved her!
Awesome!
I could understand why they like it. Dry, that wood must be easy to whittle.
Using hydraulics to split it? Nice looking stuff.
Almost through my shoulder season wood. Deep into the Linden (Basswood). Boy it make a lot of ash! I remember the cottonwood I burned year one...
Don't know the guy...won't pretend to understand what made him leave ...but it wouldn't hurt any of us to think about our internet manners. Too...
Holiday baking today. Cookies, bars, bread and caramels. Already gave the neighbors a tray each of cookies and bars and the FIL is coming over for...
Glad just the ego took a hit man. Stay safe.
Well if you need someone to help just call.....someone else. :)
Isn't that the truth...someone put it into overdrive and passed right into winter because we at sitting with 3 degrees outside with plenty of snow.
Dang....I was going for the "drop the bag at the front door Santa and know one will get hurt" look. :)
Started to decorate the front porch. We always put our Christmas tree outside instead of inside. Planning on picking that up Friday when my...
Plan on burning 24/7? Wood stove primary source of heat?
Take it easy man.
I'm thankful for so much thats already been said but most of all that God granted me another day on this earth to try to do what should be done...