Wow that sucks that the guy lost his leg, but this was all his own fault. I've shot a lot of tannerite and still have some at home. It's getting a...
They are liking the friends they have at school now so that part is nice for them
They are cheap enough new that it made sense for me, mine is 18x20 cost was under $800. Right now I have a little over 6 cord in it, three rows on...
The body looks good but the frame is almost gone, the back end is rusted out. The back side of the leaf springs broke away from the farm and there...
Lol that's it, $500 truck and it feels like it gonna fall part but still runs great
I'm really liking this setup, able to fit my beater truck right in between the stacks and stay under the shed. That'll be great if it snowing or...
Well here's the pics, chilly morning but a great sunrise. This really opened the shed a lot. Pic 1 is the whole shed. Pic 2 was my little helper...
I've got an 034/036 Frankenstein saw and I love it
Welcome aboard!
I've used canola oil for a number of years. Last winter I had a jug of regular bar oil and a jug of canola oil. It was in the 30s that day and the...
They are actually pretty cheap to have put up. This one costs less then $800
We were planning on selling and over this past winter we changed what we are planning. We bought some land in Hartville. But recent changes with...
I have pallets on the other side but they were a pain, there is a good thick layer of gravel under the shed so the wood shouldn't sit in any...
[ATTACH] So I decide to redo the wood shed yesterday. I have a bunch of pallet racks full of firewood that work great for moving wood and...
I think so too, there's been other drop tine bucks in the area that we knew about. But this one I didn't know was around. It's literally in my...
It's party month for this Sean too, father in. Law is the 3rd, mines the 7th, daughters are the 18th and 19th, and sisters is the 24th.
I'll be there, I'm excited to head up north. Going to have to buy anothe Buckeyes flag to fly on the way up though
Its just a small smoker but I wanted one that I could run lower temps then my pellet grill on. Its worked great so far, Ill be making some snack...
Gander Mountain
Dang thats a good deal.