I took down 10 cherry trees and a bunch of little sapling/mini trees for a family friend this weekend. Most of them were pretty small but the one...
I like all the new inventory! The best part is I dont have to ship at all anymore. Our new system that Grizzly Adam put together directs all the...
When I looked into it o couldn't build a shed for as cheap as I could get a carport. Great option in my opinion.
Yup, made a great turkey hunt even better.
Very nice bird, and I love the picture
I dont like blinds either, The two I shot with a bow I didnt use a blind. Im with you that I would much rather run and gun.
Its a shirt from a friend, Calvin Miller has a pulling truck called "Running in the Red". Scheid is a sponsor I believe.
This is one I got with a bow, Nebraska three years ago. We started in Kansas and finished our hunt up early so we drove to Nebraska and hit the...
A bow is tough, I tried for a long time before connecting with a bow.
congrats!
[ATTACH] Nebraska is a lot of fun, Ive turkey hunted there twice. The amount of birds was unbelievable, made the hair on the back on your neck...
It was a lot of fun, I dont use decoys much but the strutter decoy can really work to fire up a turkey
I haven't done much bass fishing yet. Got on some good crappie yesterday and my daughter helped me land a pike on an ultralight with a crappie...
Had a good year here in Ohio. I was able to pull off sneaking across an open field behind a decoy and have a great gobbler run across the rest of...
Sucks to have the engine go. Mine locked up his past year, I was going to repair it but I found a brad new engine for $75 with free shipping from...
Lancaster PA
Im still not sure if I will make it or not. Ill be in PA the weekend before for a wedding so I dont know if it will work to come back out or not.
Looks like a great time!
I usually burn 4-5 cord and give my father in law 1 1/2 cord. That was down a decent but this year for me. He still burned the same as he uses a...
I don't really have leftovers as I stack in a big shed now and just use what is needed. But definitely thought I would use more. Pic shows both...