I wish it was Curry, he does good stuff. I have enough bar for the walnut but not the coffee tree. The local guy has a band mill and can cut up...
My daughter felt it in the house when it dropped. I've got a guy locally that will buy the logs, although I am debating just milling them myself...
Got the two 10' logs off and moved away. Had for stop to get ready for a wedding. I'll have my work cut out for me on Monday now.[ATTACH]
So far I've got a good 12' log out of the walnut and 2 10' logs out of the coffee tree. Anything I can mill I am saving to make into lumber. The...
Walnut was easier and we did the same thing. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
Pics of setting up the cable on the Kentucky coffee and getting the cut started. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
Had my uncle come over this morning and help with putting a few trees on the ground. First to go was a big Kentucky coffee. Thanks Scotty Overkill...
very nice
Thats a big saw to run from a lift, I had my 026 up there also for the bigger stuff. But a small top handle is def the way to go in a lift.
Great looking bird and a very beautiful wife. I love the time I get to spend hunting with my wife. Even if she killed bigger bucks then me the...
Im just glad it was after the big tree was done. The saw I dropped was my Stihl 192 top handle, thats the saw I use to do all the work in the...
I was standing on the ground and set it down behind me to reach up and grab the branch I just cut. I guess I set it right on the edge of the step...
I was thinking that too, but had my phone in the truck.
Fortunately it wasnt salt water, havent tried to start it yet. Wanted to make sure it was dry first.
I took a few trees down knee the last few days. First one was a difficult maple that was storm damaged. A silver maple with two main trunks. One...
Love those dinners, We do that once a year here for the extended family. Ours is coming up next month.
I love fish tacos, we make them at home fairly often too. You went all out, I bet those were amazing!
The trees were blocking a view and a few of them were dying. It was mostly just for the owners to clean up the yard and have less mess for them to...
There is some good bass in there, not sure about catfish.
There's always next year