I thought it was internal too, but after pulling the muffler the cylinder looked great. I'm just glad I checked a little further bc I almost said...
No it was one of two screws behind the clutch. At first I thought I lost a screw while taking everything apart. But once I spun the clutch I could...
I'm posting for a friend, she sent me pics and and said she is wanting $700 for the splitter. I can get more details if anyone is interested....
I was running the 026 clearing out overgrown bushes around the house and the saw locked up. Wasn't a good start to the day. I was convinced the...
Thanks Guys, if I ever get time I'm gonna saw up some of this lumber and give it a shot
One question to add into this. I have a barn with a loft that gets pretty smoking hot upstairs. If I put slabs up there with a fan will it work...
Ive used those for a long time and they really do help a lot. The first bad winter we had after using the pallets wast fun as they all froze to...
No offense at all, I think its a compliment if guys think I have an awesome and attractive wife
She's pretty deadly with a bow too, kicked my butt the last two years.... [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I dont want to find out!
no problem, no disrespect at all. Shes a great wife, and she worked her butt off this weekend helping clear the next foodplot were putting in.
My wife is helping clear out a food plot where we hunt. She is not only running a saw but packin some heat along with it. I think we're safe, lol....
I thought about doing that with our land. There is a lot of deer that come out right by where I stack our firewood.
Yes its an oil well, we put malorganite on the plot to keep the deer out until the beans grow
thats a good Jersey deer
We're working on clearing out another area on the farm that will be a fall plot. Will be putting a few different fall seed mixes in there.
We put a few in on our new lease this year. First plot is a little over 1/2 acre of beans. The soil was pretty good but the area hadn't been...
We have a few coon hunters left down here. Ive never spent much time hunting them myself but they sure are aggravating with food plots and gardens.
Very nice, is that a Jersey deer?
Thats a good deer!