51/70 basswood
I had a good source for poplar a few years ago and took all I could get. It's great for shoulder season or during the day. I found it would get a...
My guess would be willow.
Won't the rocks absorb heat and then radiate that heat back into the room even after the fire slows/dies?
47/70 Lumber cutoffs and Basswood
I have been hoarding 30 packs due to potential supply chain issues so I'm all set if there is a storm.
58 with a strong north wind/74 lumber cutoffs
Sorry to hear about your cat
59 and wet/70 lumber cutoffs
Too many people don't plan ahead for anything.
That Sleep Study picture is actually quite accurate
66/71 lumber cutoffs not cold but very dank
Nice dogs!
Lots of firewood deliveries went by here this weekend. I have lived here 30 years and don't think I have ever seen this much delivery activity....
8 cords and he didn't have to move or dispose of the brush which is my least favorite part of the process.
44/68 lumber cutoffs and basswood
45/68 lumber cutoffs and basswood. Just started first fire of the season. Going to be cloudy, windy, and high in the low 60s so not much chance...
I never leveled anything to do with stacks until this year. I leveled a large pallet before loading. Almost dead nuts. Will hold 3 rows. I've had...
Basswood, iron wood, hard maple, SBH, cherry. Lots of hard maple and cherry.
I do the same.