47 heading for low 30s. Just cleaned out the stove and going to start some basswood and lumber cutoffs
My attitude has definitely changed since I started taking blood pressure medication about 6 weeks ago.
42/67 Basswood and lumber cutoffs A lot of ashes left with basswood
LOL. That's the attitude we have to take with all the crap going on in the world.
Chance of wet snow tonight
This is the first I've heard of this.
I enjoy hand splitting but have no desire to set any speed records. My ideal splitting situation is a couple hours on a cool afternoon, sun...
40/68 basswood and lumber cutoffs
Sometimes you don't want to hear the history. Frequently it's the human that should be put in a cage.
36/67 basswood
I love it
Cute dog
That sucks
It's nice they saved the tree and built around it.
45/68 basswood and lumber cutoffs. Only going to get to 57 today
42/67 Basswood
Nice dog
I think so
38/68 basswood and lumber cutoffs
LMAO