I'm starting to wonder if it's time to stop drinking from municipal water supplies.
Morning Jeff. I just started my second cup too!
I think both pictures are nice.
49/73 Fire last evening but none so far today and going up to 63 later
If the sandals are steel toed
Nice dog.
43/73 basswood Looks like about a week of really nice weather coming
32/76 basswood and lumber cutoffs
38/69 basswood
And post pictures!
If not it's Putin or Trump's fault
Casey looks like he was a great dog and I'm sorry for your loss.
We received one as a gift. It moves some air to the kitchen from the dining room where the stove is.
49/73 Basswood
Love the dog!
33/69 Basswood
I used to have woodpiles visible from the road and easily accessed from the driveway. I have slowly changed that situation so that now my piles...
39/75 rain basswood
Nice dog
The dump trailer would save wear and tear on you, allowing you to deliver wood faster to make more $ to buy a better saw and splitter.