That sucks
33/70 heading for 60s for a few days Lumber cutoffs
His expression is priceless
48/76 basswood and lumber cutoffs. Temps in the 60s and sunny most of the time forecast for the week ahead
You have missed my point completely. I'm done.
The Keystone pipeline may not be involved in diesel production. However someone has millions tied up just sitting there. I would be reluctant, in...
30/69 hardhack skinnies and basswood
And Brandon wakes up from his nap and finishes his ice cream.
28/67 Basswood and hardhack skinnies
34/65 basswood and lumber cutoffs heading for 52 later
If you were sitting on your load someone should tell you to get off your dead ash!
Sorry for your loss
I need to turn my furnace on soon just to make sure it still works.
55 here and heading down. No fire yet.
Nope. There are a couple right leaning talk radio stations but no TV stations that I'm aware of.
57/76 Lumber cutoffs Today and tomorrow in 70s then 50s and 60s. No cold weather in 10 day.
I love how beer and woodpiles just go together.
51/74 cloudy and wet lumber cutoffs
I was thinking more along the lines of intentionally adding things to the water that the peasants would be reluctant to take.
I hate plumbing jobs