60 here now. Stated at 67 a few hours ago
Good morning Jeff
We drop Saturday night and stay somewhat cold next week
My wife has a 2014 Terrain. Virtually no problems with 100k on it other than an emissions issue a couple years ago which was warranted for 150k...
Tater Chip is a cute name for a cute dog
Looks like a happy dog
That sucks. Sorry to hear.
Nice dog!
I ran the furnace for about 15 minutes for the first time this year a little bit ago. Just to make sure it works. 42/69 with a strong south wind....
Never heard such a thing
And to be able to pick and choose what to take.
27/71 ironwood skinnies and basswood
42 and very windy Basswood and lumber cutoffs
Happy birthday Jeff and Al
67 here too
57 here
1200
I started blood pressure meds a couple months ago. I initially felt a lot better but my numbers weren't good enough. Dosage was increased and I...
Good morning guys!
I had a 350 that the muffler fell off.